The new Wilson Collective 6” Slide Cutting Shear, made with proprietary Japanese Molybdenum alloy steel, is Phillip Wilson’s choice of shear for all In MotionTM cutting techniques, when personalizing his Wilson Method designs.
These blades feature the following for longevity and effectiveness:
- Patent Pending Dual Spring Tension System offers a coil spring for effortless cutting and blade protection.
- CryoTemperedTM Blades extends the life of the blades edge.
- Polymer Pivot Inlay keeps shears from wearing away in the pivot.
- Ball Bearing Tension System evens blade wear for longer lasting blades and easier sharpening.
- Crane Handle allows for ergonomic flexible cutting positions.
These are for sale to Professional Wilson Collective Members Only.